Recent Land Appraisals
We continue to do an extensive amount of land appraisals all over the greater Denver Metro area including:
- Large acreage (500 AC +) east of DIA (multiple appraisals) and northeast Denver.
- Hold for development/AG land, Bennett/outlying Adams County, Weld, and Boulder Counties.
- Small and large acreage, Chaffee County
- 50+ AC of residential development land in Parker.
- Multiple subdivision appraisals, Parker area.
- 35+ AC residential development land, Perry Park/Castle Rock area.
- 10 AC residential subdivision land, Adams County.
- 20 AC residential subdivision land, Brighton.
- Former Golf Course, Adams County.
- Multiple appraisals of infill, redevelopment, medium to high density land in Denver County and general area.
- Proposed office development land.
- Industrial land.
We regularly analyze land value for low-density, medium and high density, subdivision, residential, commercial, retail, mixed-use, AG, future development, hold for development, special-use, industrial and more.