Advanced Appraisal Technology
Our commercial valuations utilize cutting-edge, proprietary valuation technology that is the best in the business. We have developed an extensive list of valuation tools that no other firm or appraisal software has.
Most commercial appraisers sit back and re-use old templates over and over again with very unsophisticated analyses when it comes to the actual valuation. On top of that, they tend to extensively “guesstimate” when making adjustments and final value conclusions. Or even worse, they will perform a “qualitative” analysis of all data points then pick a number out of a value range with no math whatsoever!
Not us. For over a decade, we have been continuously improving, expanding and refining our core valuation technology. The goal is simple: to perform highly accurate valuations with as little guesswork and as much mathematical support as possible.
Our base valuation templates include built-in regression analyses, comparability rankings, paired sales analyses, advanced statistical analyses and advanced weighted average value calculations. Depending on the appraisal, we incorporate other relevant valuation tools as needed.
As a result, our appraisals tend to be light years ahead of the competition in terms of valuation accuracy and mathematical support.
Some of the industry-leading valuation tools that we have developed include:
– Automated regression adjustment calculator
– Built-in paired sales adjustment calculator
– Automated leased fee or NOI adjustment calculator
– Automated advanced weighted average value calculator
– Advanced leased fee and leasehold value reconciliation calculator
– Automated land size adjustment calculator (sale and lease)
– Automated extracted excess/surplus land value calculator (regression)
– Automated appreciation calculator
– Advanced feasibility analysis/residual land value
– Highest and best use of tenant improvements calculator
– Automated land density adjustment calculator
– Advanced discounted cash flow models with tenant-level value conclusions
– Many more…
Software and Licencing
Please contact us if you are software company in need of advanced appraisal technology.